Kmart, Westfield and Fitness First customers are put on alert after venues were visited by three locally acquired coronavirus cases
- Three people infected with COVID-19 visited Kmart, Westfield and a gym class
- One of the infected attended a pilates class at Fitness First in Carlingford
- All those who attended are required to get tested and isolate for 14 days
- People who attended six other locations are considered casual contacts
- Westfield Parramatta, Kmart Narellan and Guzman y Gomez Penrith are on alert
Three new people infected with COVID-19 in Sydney visited Kmart, Westfield and Fitness First, sparking fears they may have spread the disease further.
NSW Health are currently contact tracing new cases and issued a public warning on Tuesday, saying people who visited the same locations as the infected people